On-the-Go Wireless Access
The ZyXEL MWR102 is the perfect travel companion for anyone who needs fast, easy wireless internet access on the go. Designed with a portable form factor that easily fits into a pocket, a laptop case, or the palm of your hand, it’s the perfect way to bring a wireless connection with you whether in the office or on the road.
Many ultra-portable devices like PDAs, tablets, handheld game consoles, and even some laptops no longer accept a wired connection, limiting their functionality in locations without wireless access. The MWR102 combines a miniature router and wireless access point to create the perfect way to share high-speed wireless internet access in hotel rooms, conference rooms, or anywhere a wired broadband connection is available.
Big things from a small package
The MWR102 doesn’t sacrifice performance in favor of its portability. 2.4GHz wireless technology allows 11n data transfer rates of up to 150Mbps while still remaining compatible with older 11b/g devices.
Powered by USB for extreme portability
Because power outlets are often in short supply while travelling, the MWR102 can be USB-powered to ensure convenient internet access anywhere.
Setting up a secure wireless connection couldn’t be simpler. Each MWR102 ships with a different default SSID and encryption enabled by default. Just check the bottom of the MWR to find out the security key used by your router, or change it to one of your own choosing.
Advanced Security Features
To provide the highest data security possible, the MWR102 supports WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption. It also comes equipped with firewall features like NAT (Network Address Translation), VPN pass-through, and SPI (Stateful Packet Inspection) to prevent attacks from the internet.
- ZyXEL MWR102 USB Powered 150Mbps Wireless-N Fast Ethernet Travel Router
- General Features:
- Pocket-sized router/AP for internet access on-the-go
- 3-in-1 Functionality – Router, Access Point, and Client Bridge
- Wirelessly share a wired Internet connection with multiple friends, colleagues, or devices.
- 802.11n wireless connectivity for data transfer rates of up to 150 Mbps
- USB or AC power provide flexibility for any situation
- Hardware Specifications:
- Two (2) 10/100 Mbps (1x WAN, 1x LAN)
- One (1) MiniUSB (For Power)
- 5V DC USB
- System Specifications:
- Wireless Standard:
- IEEE802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE802.11n auto rate up to 150Mbps
- IEEE802.11b/g compatible auto rate up to 54Mbps
- IEEE802.1x MDI/MDI-X adaptive flow-control
- Operating Modes:
- Access Point
- WiFi Client Bridge
- Wireless Security:
- WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
- 64/128-bit WPA/WPA2
- SPI Firewall
- WPS Setup
- Routing and IP Management:
- Static IP
- Unit Dimensions:
- 0.61 x 2.93 x 2.32-inches (H x W x D)
- Regulatory Approvals: