The MacBook Air is proof. It's designed around all-flash storage for better responsiveness and reliability. It features a trackpad with full multi-touch support. And though it's incredibly thin and light, its large battery gives you portable power that lasts for hours. When MacBook Air first debuted, it was groundbreaking in many ways. Chief among them was the precision unibody enclosure. Now that same engineering process comes to the MacBook Air display. Just like the main enclosure, the display housing is crafted from a single piece of aluminum, with all the structural elements machined directly into it. Total unibody construction means a less complex design with fewer parts. That makes MacBook Air exceptionally thin and light, yet still durable enough to handle the rigors of everyday use.
What's In Box
- 1.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo SU9400 Dual-Core CPU
- 2 GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 64 GB of flash storage
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM (shared with main memory)
- FaceTime camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display (1366 x 768)
- AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11n specification), Bluetooth 2.1, & EDR
- 0.11"-0.68" H x 11.8" W x 7.56" D
- 2.3 lbs
- OS X Lion 10.7
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop Core 2 Duo 1.4GHz
- Power cord
- AC adapter
This item ships directly from the manufacturer via FedEx and may be shipped ONLY to the 50 United States, EXCLUDING Massachusetts and the District of Columbia.
This item is not available for shipment to international or APO/FPO addresses, or to US territories or possessions, and is not available for Customer Pickup or for payment by COD.
A signature will be required upon delivery of this item.
This item may only be returned directly to the manufacturer for a replacement of the same make/model.